1. What are the shipping charges?
- If your payment is made via our secure Netbanking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card payment gateways or in the case of Cash On Delivery (COD), then shipping is absolutely Free Of Cost within India.
- For an international order, you will be charged the actual shipping rate to your address. This will depend on your country and the total weight of your order. Your shipping charges will be calculated once you select your delivery address on the checkout page. You will be required to pay customs charges (if any) when your order reaches your local customs office.
For any specific details regarding shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Orders that are completed before 7:00 PM are shipped out from our office on the Next day. Phone cases, coffee mugs, beer mugs and shot glasses are printed on demand and usually take 2-3 days to be manufactured and shipped out. Orders within India are usually delivered within 3-5 working days after they are shipped out. If your shipping address is in a remote area that is not easily accessible by regular courier companies, the delivery of your order may take a little longer. In case of unforeseen circumstances such as strikes, acts of God or inter-galactic rioting, the delivery time may increase by a few days. Orders that are completed on a Sunday, public holiday or after 7:00 PM on a normal working day are shipped on the next working day.
3. What if a product is currently out of stock in the size I want?
We usually replenish our stock as soon as possible. You can leave your email address in the dialog box that pops up when you try to add an item that's out of stock to your cart to receive an email notification as soon as it's back in stock.
Drop us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
4. What if I need an urgent delivery?
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you out.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We deliver to most countries that you've heard of (and even some that you haven't). You will be billed for the actual delivery charges when placing an international order - all charges are displayed at the final step during checkout before you reach the payment step.
6. What are the charges for a bulk order?
We will try to deliver a bulk order in the most efficient and cheapest manner. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with your order details and we will customize the delivery as per your needs.
7. Is open delivery service is available on Lakkadhaara?
No, We do not allow open delivery in any case. If you want to see how your product will look, We can provide you images with your finished product directly from our factory. You can directly contact our customer support team for images and we'll arrange finished product images as soon as possible.