Alvis Poster Bed is stylish, elegant, and add so much to a room. Made of Sheesham Wood, this beautifully carved piece of craftsmanship even has an intricate headboard and foot board fretwork design detail.
We provide the Best Quality Solid Wood Furniture. Every product goes through a tough Quality Check to ensure that we can serve our best way. Only Made in India Products.
Furniture bought on Lakkadhaara.com comes with a 1 Year Warranty against any manufacturing defects. So go ahead and buy with confidence. And be a part of our Family.
- Queen Overall: 86.5"H, 69"W, 82.5"D
- Queen Distance Between Legs: 62.5" short side; 78.5" long side
- King Overall: 82.5"H, 85"W, 86.5"D
- King Distance Between Legs: 78.5" short side; 72" long side
- Headboard Height: 82.5"
- Footboard Height: 48.5"
- Distance Between Slats: 5"
- Leg Height: 11.5"
- Under Clearance: 11.5"
Ships in 4 packages
|Primary Material||Sheesham Wood|
|Est. Shipping||Six Weeks|
|Package Contains||One Alvis Poster Bed|
|Care||Care & Instructions|
By following these easy care instructions, you can keep your Solid wood furniture and décor looking new for years to come. Wood furniture and decor will last for generations with proper care.
- Try and use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly depth cloth; using a rough rage and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or iron on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
Light & Heat
Always protect your Solid wood furniture and décor from direct sunlight and exposure to temperature variations. To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Solid wood furniture and/or décor should not be exposed to extreme humidity changes. Moisture may cause the wood to expand and contract, which can result in cracking.
In order to prevent staining and warping of your Solid wood furniture, always use mats and coasters when placing any food or beverage item on the furniture. Do not place any hot item on the furniture directly. If liquid spills over it, immediately wipe it with a sponge or towel.
Avoid chemicals contact with the furniture as it may harm the natural finish and further the durability. Also, make sure to avoid application of polyurethane paints on the furniture.
Scratches And Burn Remedy
Scratches, burns, residue and any other surface damage can be taken of with fine-grit sandpaper. Reapply mineral oil after sanding.
If you have any questions related to the product or customization request.
Customer Support: +91-9309322290
Email us here: [email protected]